Bad news for ViewSourceWith and its compatibility with FF3.0.
Due to the bug “Code running in context of hiddenDOMWindow runs unprivileged?” ViewSourceWith stopped to work when FF3.0b5 was published.
I’ve done many code modifications to adhere to FF3 requirements and now VSW 0.1b is ready.
After dozen of regression tests I’m afraid something is missed so I ask to VSW users to help me to test it deeper.
Any help is welcomed not only technical tests, for example you can share my help request in other blogs/forums.
If you would help me to test VSW 0.1 download it from here.
Tests can be done on
- Firefox from 2.0 to 3.0b5
Tests must verify
- text box editing
- page view source
- css/js view
- error console view source clicking on links
- temp files removal at application exit
- open more that one browser window closing the openers and verify if VSW continues to work
- use your daily VSW usage behaviour
- use you creativity 😉
- Linux (I use Ubuntu Feisty)
Please use this post to give me feedback or better land to “ViewSourceWith Open Discussion“