I’ve tried to create short video tutorials using screen capture softwares.
These tutorials uploaded on youtube was ugly to watch😦
Soon I realized it was difficult to obtain good quality movies without some trick.
Finally I found simple rules to obtain good videos:
- Video dimensions must be 320×240 pixels so youtube doesn’t need to resize it
- Use a good compression algorithm like DIVX
- Use panning so the captured area automatically scrolls following the mouse cursor movements
- Fixed Region with dimension set to 320×240
- Autopan enabled and autopan speed set to max value
- “Video Options quality” set to 60 and “key frames every” set at 30 frames
Now tutorials are good enough, take a look yourself😉